Benefits of Chapter Membership
The most important investment you can make in yourself and your future is to join an organization that is dedicated to improving your performance and obtaining more value for increasingly scarce tax dollars. By joining the Southeast Louisiana Chapter of NIGP, you become a member of a professional organization dedicated to the principles and needs of the public purchasing profession.
Individuals are eligible for full membership in SELA NIGP if they are:
- Performing procurement and material management activities in a public organization including federal, state, county, municipality and township, public school, college and university, hospital, commission, authority and any other public agency
- Employed full or part time in positions having a direct influence on the public procurement process, including elected officials, department heads and educators
- Education and training opportunities.
- Discounted rates for NIGP seminars.
- Professional assistance in obtaining and maintaining certification.
- Networking and interacting with purchasing professionals throughout the State of Louisiana.
Annual membership dues are only $40, and our membership year runs January through December. Please contact our membership chair if you have any membership questions.
We look forward to extending a warm welcome to you as a new member of our chapter.